Water Resource Engineering
Calder Engineering Ltd. has the experience, staff, and resources to provide a wide range of water resource engineering services. Specific expertise is provided in hydrology and water management, flow monitoring, stream rehabilitation design including aquatic habitat enhancement and fish passage, and receiving water studies.
With respect to permitting and approvals, staff have experience with both coordinating and providing supporting technical documentation for Certificates of Approval, Permits to Take Water, Fisheries Act Authorizations, and work permits related to work in or adjacent to lakes, rivers, and streams. In addition, staff are experienced in the environmental assessment process and working with federal, provincial and conservation authorities, and municipalities.
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis
- Storm Water Management
- Flood Line Mapping and Analysis
- Stream Rehabilitation Design and River Engineering
- Receiving Water Studies
- Analysis and Design of Pumping and Pipeline Systems
- Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Sampling
- Project Management & Coordination of Project Approvals
- Contract Administration & Construction Review