Sediment Dredging and Management
Our staff have been involved in the removal and management of sediment for over 15 years including the planning, design, permitting and construction management of dredging projects in lakes, stormwater management ponds and river settings. Calder staff receive on-going training in this ever changing field to maintain current knowledge of all practices, evolving technologies and changing regulations.
Recent and on-going project work includes the assessment of contaminated sediment management options for PCB and Mercury contaminated sediment including capping, treatment and removal options in support of the Great Lakes Clean-up Initiatives.
- Bathymetric and Topographic Surveys
- Stormwater Management Pond Clean-out Planning, Permitting and Design
- Assessment Contaminated Sediment Management Options
- Testing and Feasibility Studies for Cap and Treatment Systems
- Detailed Design, Permitting and Construction Management for Capping and Contaminated Sediment Removal